Development NGO for poor families who do not earn enough. We are private, non-political and do not serve any political party. Established on 29 January 2008 and was listed No. 320 with recognition from the Ministry of Interior on 03 March 2008 by 5 former employees of organizations serving family development and security. We completed the mission in the country in early 2008, including: (1) Sovann, Dan (2) Laura (3) Ms. Ros Sovann (4) Wang and (5) Mr. Yung.
The Poor Family Development Organization has implemented activities to help people on social programs, community development programs, public health, to contribute to improving the quality of life of the people in accordance with national and sub-national policies.
The common goal of the Poor Family Development Organization is:
- Give poor communities access to quality public health services
- Encourage the poor to access health services at health centers and hospitals
- Provide access to health information through community networks
- Contribute to improving family life in the community to reduce poverty
- Reduce and prevent the spread of HIV, AIDS and drug use in the community
- Promote the welfare of vulnerable households and people living with HIV
- Reducing the abuse of violence, preventing human trafficking and promoting gender equality